I just got a blogging award! Unexpected and exciting!:) Thanks so much Whimsical Abandon! So the deal is that I now give seven random facts about myself and nominate 15 more people.
Fun Facts First:
1. I just figured out what I’m doing in college: English and Catholic Studies. The goal, of course, is to utilize these wonderful subjects to become a crazy awesome writer:)
2. If I was a fruit, I would be a strawberry. I’m sweet, romantic, and I’m best with chocolate!
3. I have a super soft spot in my heart for art thieves (especially if they’re charming and stylish). Neal Caffrey from White Collar??? Yes PLEASE! And don’t forget Dark from D.N.Angel:)
4. I will probably never get a tattoo because of my needle phobia and because I don’t like how permanent they are…but if I did, I would get Carpe Diem written across the inside of my left wrist. I’m ALL about seizing the day and living in the moment:)
5. If I was a song, I’d probably be Children by Escala. Listen to the link:)…well, it’s a little sad for me but it’s one of my favorites.
6. Dancing is my passion! Hip-hop to be exact:)
7. Romeo and Juliet is my favorite Shakespeare play. I know it’s super cliche but my heart gets all melty every time I read it….I’m a fairly quiet person but reading that story brings out my dramatic side;)
And about those amazing bloggers who I think deserve some recognition, well, I feel like I haven’t been in the blogging world long enough to know 15 bloggers so I’ll give 5:) Here are the 5 blogs that I nominate:
Thanks so much again Whimsical Abandon for the award nomination:)
And, of course: Happy Easter to You all!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)